Account Manager ANPR Cameras
WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN ACCOUNT MANAGER
The ARVOO Group, a market leading and rapidly growing organization based in Harmelen, The Netherlands, are looking for an enthusiastic account manager who will be responsible for our AI ANPR camera product portfolio.
ARVOO produces artificial intelligence powered automatic license plate recognition cameras and associated technology used for parking enforcement, parking access control, traffic management, smart city management, tolling and rail safety as well as other specialist machine vision-related products. We stand for technologically advanced, high-quality products and are known for our a customer-oriented service. Integrity, teamwork and respect for colleagues and customers are of paramount importance to us.
As an account manager for AI ANPR cameras, you will work with existing and new customers to ensure they are getting the most from our product portfolio. You will further expand our current customer base as well as maintaining the current base. You will also have a strong nose for finding new business partners. Your customers are mainly system integrators and suppliers of integrated solutions where our products provide an integral and value adding part of their overall technology solution. You will be seen by these customers as a trusted advisor and valued partner who can help them deliver the best possible solution. You will regularly visit partners both in the Netherlands and abroad and attend (international) trade fairs on our behalf. You will work as part of a passionate team building our product portfolio and you will be ultimately responsible for the entire AI ANPR camera sales process: from first contact to implementation to contract management.
What we ask:
- You have at least Bachelor’s working and thinking level with a (completed) commercial education
- You have 4+ years of work experience in an international sales (field service) role and you have experience with a B2B environment
- You have experience with the various Microsoft Office programs
- You have an excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language, spoken and written. Proficiency in the French and/or German language is an advantage
- You are social, flexible and you stand on your own feet
- You have an affinity with electronic systems and you have good technical insight: the products that are sold are of high technical quality and require a lot of product knowledge and insight
- You have experience with tender processes
- You are in possession of a driving license
What we offer:
- A fixed-term contract for 40 hours per week, with the prospect of a permanent contract
- A competitive salary, commensurate with your experience and education
- A company lease car, telephone and laptop
- 8% holiday pay and 25 holiday days per year (based on 40 hours)
- And of course super nice colleagues who are always up for a cup of coffee or a game of table football at lunch time!
Do you recognize yourself in this profile? Please send your resume and a short motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Mrs Koren-Van Lint.